10/20 / by Barry Cox

I drove back to the Morice River for another try.  I decided to leave the dory at the campground because I really could not use it there.  This is a rive that you really need a jet boat for.  It is difficult to walk to areas because of limited access from the logging roads.  I had one strike but that was it.  Not so good. 

The weather has been surprisingly mild, mid 40s in the afternoon.   I am trying to decide if I want to stay and fish today or just start heading back to the USA.  In the Smithers area only Canadian residents can fish on Saturday and Sunday.....  I am not going to sit around Smithers for two days.